Access, Meet Your Data:
Connecting Microsoft Access to Various Data Sources
Did you know Microsoft Access can connect to databases other than Access and SQL Server? Did you know that Access allows you to connect to multiple database engines at the same time? Join Patrick Headley this month at the Denver Area Access Users Group and learn how you can use Access to:
- Connect to many different database engines, all at the same time.
- Use Access to aid in moving data from one database to another.
- Find out how Access can help you manage data for analysis and reporting in real-time.
- Learn some of the finer points of working with non-Access data.
- Get your connectivity questions answered.
Patrick Headley is the President of Linx Consulting, Inc., serving as a database, web and application developer/consultant. Patrick is the current Web Master of the Denver Area Access Users Group and a Past President of the group. Patrick has written new applications from the ground up and has fixed and improved upon pre-existing applications for clients in a wide variety of for-profit and non-profit organizations using Access, plus several database and Web technologies. Visit the Linx Consulting, Inc. website at www.linxco-inc.com